• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Short Term Battery

Banished Angel

Android Enthusiast
Jan 12, 2012
IN, USA
I'm running TG's B08 build for the Triumph and haven't had any problems until recently. Today my battery said 60% and then the next minute i look at it it's reading as 10% battery. The phone then proceeded to die and when i turned it back on an hour later the battery was saying 50%. I decided to charge it and wait until it was at 100% before unplugging it and the phone went dead within 4 hours while the battery gauge was jumping around (ex: it said 77%, then went to 35%, then back up to 75%). Any idea what's going on?

I'm running TG's B08 build for the Triumph and haven't had any problems until recently. Today my battery said 60% and then the next minute i look at it it's reading as 10% battery. The phone then proceeded to die and when i turned it back on an hour later the battery was saying 50%. I decided to charge it and wait until it was at 100% before unplugging it and the phone went dead within 4 hours while the battery gauge was jumping around (ex: it said 77%, then went to 35%, then back up to 75%). Any idea what's going on?

What I would do is follow this guide here. It may be that your battery stats got screwed up so its not getting an accurate reading... All credit goes to austrie for creating it... Hope this helps you out... If you still have problems then there will be people around :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones