1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Need Info Should an android user's first tablet be air 2?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Pradeep Atter, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Pradeep Atter

Pradeep Atter Lurker
    None

Nov 27, 2014
    I am a medical student who really needs a tablet for work. However I am currently torn between the new ipad Air 2 and Nexus 9. I now have reached the point of exasperation and feel that no matter what choice I make, am going to regret it. Gaming is not a priority for me nor is running heavy apps. I just want a pdf reader (with good annotation tools) to work fine, the office apps to be able to run all my presentations and the video player to play all the tutorial videos. However, I want the battery life to last me an epoch (figuratively) and if my device stutters and lags I would be inclined to shove the device the respective CEOs behinds. Pretty short list eh? That said I must tell you I am also currently using Chrome OS on my HP chromebook 14 and Motorola G (first generation) to openly tell you I really like Google but I don't want to buy a tablet blinded by this.

ps I hate touch wiz so samsung is a no go.

Advertisement

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  2. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2012
    Male
    MECHANIC OBDII. NOS. FUEL INJECTION. Saving a Life
    Park Ave., HELL
  3. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    There's no reason you can't mix platforms if that's what works best for you.

Are there any other specific apps you might need? Being a medical student it might be that that could be a tie-breaker (or not).

BRAINZ2013 likes this.