• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I buy Huawei Honor?

Lolleet

Lurker
Mar 31, 2012
Hi, I can't decide if I want to buy the Huawei Honor, because I'm worried about the quality of the phone. Do you get that "ough" feeling after using it for a couple of months. Because I've been using the HTC Legend for a year and become used to the good quality. I've heard about honors bad sscreen and a cheap plastic frame. Is it worth buying or should I wait for a new phone? I'm new in this forum btw :-D

Hi, I can't decide if I want to buy the Huawei Honor, because I'm worried about the quality of the phone. Do you get that "ough" feeling after using it for a couple of months. Because I've been using the HTC Legend for a year and become used to the good quality. I've heard about honors bad sscreen and a cheap plastic frame. Is it worth buying or should I wait for a new phone? I'm new in this forum btw :-D
Hi, welcome to the forum! I think it's a good quality phone. It is plastic, but it feels solid with the glass screen, and the trim around the screen feels solid. It feels similar to a Samsung Galaxy S1 if you've ever felt one of those. I don't know what people are saying is bad about the screen, but it looks very good to me. It might not be as nice as a super AMOLED or one of the new HD displays, but it has good resolution and viewing angles and is nice and bright. I don't think you would regret getting the Honor. Bonus is the Honor already has a build of Ice Cream Sandwich. Only you can make the decision if it's the right phone for you, though. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

Upvote 0
Hi, welcome to the forum! I think it's a good quality phone. It is plastic, but it feels solid with the glass screen, and the trim around the screen feels solid. It feels similar to a Samsung Galaxy S1 if you've ever felt one of those. I don't know what people are saying is bad about the screen, but it looks very good to me. It might not be as nice as a super AMOLED or one of the new HD displays, but it has good resolution and viewing angles and is nice and bright. I don't think you would regret getting the Honor. Bonus is the Honor already has a build of Ice Cream Sandwich. Only you can make the decision if it's the right phone for you, though. Best of luck with whatever you decide.
But, does it break easily and does it feel cheap to hold? I mean does the plastic make noises when you hold it and is the display good?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones