Thinking of buying the 6T now with my 5% student discount and no tax so the out the door price would be $550 for the 8gb edition. However, my moto g5 plus is still usable (but laggy) so I could hold off until the OnePlus 7 comes out. The only problem is that my state will start charging tax starting April of this year as a result of the Wayfare court case. So in addition to a price increase + tax, I could be looking at an extra ~$150 if I were to buy the OnePlus 7 instead of the 6T right now. So taking all that into consideration, should I wait for the 7 or just get the 6T now?