• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I get this phone?

This is getting on my nerves now....

I like the UI on the LG 2X...yea it looks like a combo of Touchwiz and Sense UI..I still like it.

I like the updated Touchwiz. I liked the old one too. All these new dual core phones are looking very nice, even with some of the reviews showing and mentioning negative things about general use. I'm sure any kinks in most of the phones can get worked out with an update or 2.

I like the updated Sense UI, but I'm not feeling any of their upcoming phones.

It might be so hard for me to decide what to get...I wont get anything til next year..lol

Upvote 0
Bottom line is: regardless of all these specs of the SGS2 and the LG 2x or other dual core phones, the network the phone will be on is the most important. Will the phone drop calls? Will the carrier add unnecessary apps to eat up space on the phone? Will u get good tech support and quick updates from carrier? I will prefer answers/debates/testing about these questions than talking about benchmarks or apps. I will wait as few months after release of these phones to do more research about these phones and their carriers.

Upvote 0
Samsung GT-I9103 a Tegra 2 Powerhouse | Android Phone Fans

That's interesting development indeed. I think they still need a bit more time to finish the drivers for Exynos and are using Tegra 2 as back up processor just in case.
Another thing is that I read Samsung is shipping massive number of processors to Apple (A4 and new A5 this year), so their processor line might not have capacity to produce enough number of Exynos for Galaxy S2 this year.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones