• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I go naked?

bsfswisher

May 29, 2010
Hi guys!
So I'm looking to get an epic 4g because my parents are forcing me to sell my evo. Sounds weird, right? Basically, they think that because the evo has internet, I'm gonna do poorly in school. So I have to post an ad to sell my evo. BUT, I was able to sneakily pre-order an epic 4g from radioshack today. Now I do realize alot of you will think Im stupid for doing this. However, as long as my grades are good, I know my parents will tell me to go get an evo. Fortunately, by the time the epic comes out my parents should be okay with me going back to an "internet" phone. Nevertheless, I've been a stickler, for the most part, for getting cases and screen protectors on my phones and such starting from day 1. But, after watching some endurance tests on the galaxy s in Korea, and seeing the impressive results, I'm beginning to question whether I really need a case/screen protector. I mean, I don't want the screen protector to take away from the beauty of the screen! And as for the case, I dont know if its gonna add too much bulk or if I really need it at all. Let me know your thoughts!

OKAY, JUST saw that someone has a REALLY similar thread already. Didn't find it in my search but just randomly saw it. Sooooo...SORRY! Im not sure how to close thread, so if mods wanna do it, please do so!

if you're anything like me, then having the Evo will absolutely interfere with your school work :) no, but seriously, it's good to see young ones getting involved with these kinds of phones. I've been with Android since the G1, and it's amazing to see how they've come. I got to play with the Vibrant today, and I can't wait to get the Epic!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones