1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Should I install an SD card??

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Angelyne, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Angelyne

Angelyne Lurker
    None

Jun 24, 2011
    hi everyone!:) I am new to the forum and have not filled out my profile yet, but I have a quick question about an SD card. I have a new Incredible 2 which I have around 3 weeks now. I am wondering if I should install an SD card? I just learned about this from reading through some info. I love d/loading lots of apps, so i'm wondering how i'll know if i'm running out of space. Today I took a look at my available space and it says on internal phone storage that its 849 mgs. IDK if that's alot or what, so if someone can fill my in on this, it would be great and appreciated. Thanx lots.;)
    angelyne

Advertisement

2. DocBeech

DocBeech Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 12, 2011
    I have a 32gig memory card that has 20gigs of data on it. If you buy an SD card make sure its class 10. You pay more but the speed difference is worth it. They read and write a lot faster than class 4 or 6 standards.

3. bitsybobsy

bitsybobsy Member
    None

That really depends on what u do with your phone. I think if u are going to load a lot of music, videos on it. Definitely yes. I used to have 8gb iPhone and load videos on it and find it quite sufficient. I don't think 800MB is a lot but I don't think I'll be needing 32GB though