1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Should I keep it or return it??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidtab, Feb 10, 2011.

1. androidtab

androidtab Lurker

Hi,

I purchased a Galaxy Tab couple of weeks ago but was told by the store it could be returned within a period of time if I decided I didn't want it....

I must admit I really do like the device but after reading everything about the Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P1003) due later this year & talk of future Android versions not being available for the current unit. All this makes me think i should wait for the new unit...

What would you do?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Gleth

Gleth Newbie

If you like it, and it does what you need it to do now, then I would be for keeping it. Tech gadgets will always have (bigger, better, faster, more) versions just around the corner, so you could end up waiting and never getting anything.

Have Fun,
    Gleth

3. Jore

Jore Android Enthusiast

Its like a car, do you get a 2011 now or wait for 2012? 2013? 2014? Gleth, makes a good point. I bought Tab 1 and am happy with it. If you wait for Tab 2, Tab 3 will be around the corner. One advantage is when a newer model comes out, the previous generation drops in price. Sometimes the newer generation doesn't justify the higher price either.

4. whs37

whs37 Android Enthusiast

I think the guys are right. If you always want tomorrow's technology, you will never get anything.

You did not say where you bought it. Some retailers (BestBuy, Target, Att, Verizon) have that buy-back plan. That may be an interesting option for you.

I have recorded the BestBuy video which you can watch here: Best Buy buyback program on Vimeo

Samsung Galaxy Tab Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews