• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I return my Logitech Revue?

alangraham

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
I got the bundle with the webcam a couple weeks ago, but haven't broken it out yet--been waiting till Christmas. I stopped by Best Buy today and found out it has been discontinued. I am not super savvy, but I have noticed in the past that when a manufacturer deserts a tech product, the folks who own that product tend to be left in the dust.

Would it be wise to continue with this product? Or should I go with something else? I saw the Sony, but its $60 more, it has no camera, and I don't need a bluray player. I thought it would be cool to have Googletv, seemed like there was a lot that could be done and lots of possibility, but I am about ready to put the whole idea on the shelf for a while and see what comes out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones