• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I get 4-6 hours of charge on the battery tops. I turned off wifi, brightness, gps, all that and was still losing 10% charge about ever half hour. Was not using the browser or anything, just some random small apps like soundboards and some minor texting (about 100). When i plug it into my comp, it doesnt charge and it charges really slowly through the wall. Takes about 2-3 hours for a full charge. Did I get a lemon? TIA

I retried the battery pull but i did it last night just out of curiosity to see the microsd card and what the battery looked like and it still drained the battery fast last night. Its weird it wont charge on the laptop. Just plugged it into the wall, gonna see how fast it charges this time. Ill give it a few days probs till wed or thurs and if the battery doesnt improve Im definitely exchanging it.

Upvote 0
I retried the battery pull but i did it last night just out of curiosity to see the microsd card and what the battery looked like and it still drained the battery fast last night. Its weird it wont charge on the laptop. Just plugged it into the wall, gonna see how fast it charges this time. Ill give it a few days probs till wed or thurs and if the battery doesnt improve Im definitely exchanging it.
return it. had the same problem. just return it and make sure you get a 42/09 unit at least.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones