I used to have a rooted Tbolt but I was encouraged to unroot in hopes of preparing for Gingerbread. Problem being, I don't want to wait for Gingerbread to come and still not have all of the cool sense 3.0-like features such as the new lockscreen etc... If Gingerbread lands soon and we don't get what we hoped for I will root ASAP. secondly, I'm leaving for MI soon and won't get data there (no wifi or good cell) so I have to decide within this week. What should I do? should I root now and try some GB ROMs or should I wait for a clean upgrade to GB? Update: I won't be online for a while today so send your opinions and I will try and respond to them quickly. thankyou.