1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Should I switch to LG Stylo 2

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by FearlessForkum, Sep 12, 2016.

1. FearlessForkum

None

Apr 14, 2014
    Michigan
    I purchased a ZMAX Pro and had to exchange it twice already. It seemed to be over heating when charging and the screen glitched a bit. The second one still seemed to over heat but I didn't notice any screen glitch but the volume rocker was sticking. I am on my third ZMAX Pro and have been offered to switch to a LG Stylo 2 and I am not sure if I should make the switch or keep this ZMAX Pro. I know I would be losing storage space and the full HD screen and the LG is 5.7 inches as opposed to the ZMAX Pro at 6 inches. I would apprciate some opinions on this. I really haven't heard a bad review yet on the Pro which is making my decision meore difficult. Thank you for your time

Advertisement

2. Jenn Zapata

Jenn Zapata Lurker
    None

Sep 12, 2016
    Female
    I had a million problems with my ZTE Pro. I have a LG Stylo 1, I love it! I have decided to move up to a Lg Stylo 2 after a friend let me use his over the weekend. I love love love the Stylo 2! I recommend the Lg Stylo 2. The .5in smaller screen is of no consequence because of the vibrancy of the screen. I just recommend getting the largest SD card that you can.