• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I tell my friend?

Vinsanity93

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Ok so I have this friend, let's call him Bob, his prom date "Emily", and another guy "Joe" who is friends with Bob. Now last night I was hanging out with Bob and Emily and after prom we decided to go to a house party. On our way there, Bob and Emily were pregaming and it looked like Emily pregamed a little to much and was obviously drunk. Bob told me that he was trying to hook up with Emily because he really had feelings for her and they were doing "things" in the backseat but no sex.

At the party I drop off Emily and take Bob to get changed at his house. At his house he gets in trouble with his mother for not telling her what was going on and drinking too much and makes him stay home. Now I had to leave him there and go to my house and get changed as well and then head back to the party.

When I got back to the party maybe 10-15 minutes later, I see Emily sitting across from Joe like this [His seat]-2 ft of space-[Her seat] and her legs were on his seat with his body in between. Now since I was wondering what was going on, I decide to pull up a seat next to them. It was obvious that both of them were drunk too.

After about 30 minutes is when things start to happen. She starts to kiss him on the lips (no tongue). She then "accidentally" spills a soda between her boobs and tells Joe to lick it off and they start getting touchy, feely (Like what Bob and Emily were doing in the car). I spent about 30 more minutes at the party and then decide to leave because it was getting boring. When I was leaving I see Emily sitting on Joe's lap and they are talking about genitals and such lol.

I don't think that Emily did anything other than kissing and groping, but there is a possibility and she did sleep over. Now I've done some pretty "wrong" things while I was drunk and so has Bob but most of those things never got out.

So my problem here is should I tell my friend what Emily did even though she was drunk and even though Bob has done some things that he shouldn't have done while drunk in the past as well? Should I just let it go?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones