1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

should i upgrade my 1st gen moto x ???

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Android Question

I have the 1st gen moto x and love the size. I see sony z3 compact rumored to be coming October 9 to Verizon. I also checked out the Samsung galaxy alpha. the new moto x is feeling just too big for me.

thoughts?
    im leaning towards waiting for the z3 compact, but would appreciate some advice.

thanks in advance for your help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

I haven't owned any of the phones mentioned & would suggest hanging on to the MOTO X if,other than it not being the new kid on the block & it serves you well.

However,you've probably posted the question because you are in the market for a comparably-sized phone.

I was in an AT&T store the other day & took a look at all their phones,including the SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA.

It seems to meet your criteria & seemed/felt like a premium handset.

However,if you're not in too big of a hurry you may want to wait until SONY makes a scheduled press release/conference on OCTOBER 9,when they are expected to announce US carrier availability of the Z3 & Z3 Compact.

Sony Xperia Z3 Release Date: Z3 Compact US, UK, India Release Date Rumors Round Up, Specs, Details

Sony Xperia Z3 Coming To U.S. On October 9: T-Mobile Confirms Selling While Verizon Model Still Unknown - International Business Times

This item from VZW seems to indicate at least an interest in carrying the Z3 Compact:

Sony shows off the Xperia Z3 Compact, a smaller flagship phone with the same killer specs - MyVerizon.com