1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Should I wait even longer???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MariposaNegra17, Feb 25, 2010.

  1. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    36

    Jan 31, 2010
    156
    1
    36
    Okay, I'm STILL awaiting the arrival of the N1 for Verizon...my contract ends in mid July. Should I wait until July to get the N1 (considering that its out by then), or should I start saving up now and buy it right when its released for Verizon?

    I know that if I wait until my contract ends, I will get money towards an upgrade, but I'm not sure how much >.<


    What do you guys think?
     

    Advertisement

  2. id say do what it takes to secure you get it.. save the money. if you dont need the money, then guess what. You have some extra money :)
     
    MariposaNegra17 likes this.
  3. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    36

    Jan 31, 2010
    156
    1
    36
    Good point :)
     
  4. so are you really a black butterfly? :)
     
  5. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    36

    Jan 31, 2010
    156
    1
    36
    a veces...lol

    :D
     
  6. a dios, que mala.. lmao
     
  7. MariposaNegra17

    MariposaNegra17 Well-Known Member
    Thread Starter
    36

    Jan 31, 2010
    156
    1
    36
    Claro ;)


    lol
     
Tags:

Share This Page

Loading...