I've had my hero for a few months now. Been debating on and off about rooting. After seeing all the stuff with damagecontrol I finally decided I can't wait any longer to do it. I have a few hours this afternoon to spare and get it done, but tomorrow my new 16gb Class 6 micro sd card should be arriving. If I were to root today, would it be a problem putting the new card in tomorrow, or should I just wait till my new card comes in? Long time lurker, first time poster, huge tinkerer. I can't believe I've held out this long before rooting my phone.