Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum andi found some very good information reading the whole forum. I will be buying my first ever smartphone and most probably that's going to be the Desire. Anyway, may question is should i go and buy the Desire now or is it better for me to wait for a while to see if something new is around the corner? My concern is not to get a better device but rather to save some euros since if HTC releases a new phone in Europe the price of the Desire will probably fall alittle bit, right? What do you think i should do? Thanks in advance!