• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Should I wait?

lisabinne

Lurker
Jan 3, 2011
Since my first smartphone purchase, I have been faithful to HTC, almost like a marriage. And while I have looked at other phones (and manufactures), I have always gone the distance with each phone, living out the 2 year contract, and renewing with the upgrade of a new HTC phone. Now I am at the half way point, and I am ready to move on to the Evo. I like everything I have read and seen. I have played with a friend's Evo and one in the store to get a feel for it. I am even willing to overlook the battery issues and the lack of 4G in my area. My question is this: is there something coming down the pipeline from HTC that I should wait for or is the Evo still the best option out there? :thinking:

Not sure if it matters, but I have a Touch Pro2

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones