I have read everything on the net I can on the commando. I have had excellant experiences with the casio phones from the type s to now the brigade. I am due for 2 every two in 6 months but already have a discount for the commando for $49 plus of course the data pkg. I am going to go to a smart phone with some kind of pkg. My question is after reading nearly every thread should I wait and see if some of the various problems get fixes and or maybe a newer version of the phone comes out. any advice is appreciated since this will be my first smartphone and would prefer it to be a good one. I don't have to have it now but like I said I am going that way just now or later.