1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Should I?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dsanity, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Dsanity

Dsanity Newbie

Im thinking about buying this friday... But I'm also thing about the l9 or f3... In terms of peformance with games & everything else. What is better?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Android Expert

If you can live without LTE and you can go an extra $25 or so, you might want to consider the Moto G - by all accounts, that gets amazingly good speed scores and is as good for games and so on as many top of the line phones.

3. Dsanity

Dsanity Newbie

I'm on metro tho.

4. tindodger

tindodger Member

I bought this phone last Friday, for the price it's good. I have been been using it heavily and multitasking and no lag. For games I installed gt racing 2 (1.2g size) and runs smooth. I also installed fast racing(20mb) and no lag either.
    I have also played slacker radio streamed it through Bluetooth, texted, and took pics while streaming slacker through Bluetooth with no problems. I have also installed netflix and xbox glass and used them with out a problem.
    (Performance wise)

5. Dsanity

Dsanity Newbie

Can you move apps to sd?

6. tindodger

tindodger Member

Yeah you can

7. jokerpks

jokerpks Android Enthusiast

It's a nice phone I had it for the past week, really good specs for the price. 4.5 in screen, quad core CPU, 1GB RAM, jellybean 4.2.2... It will handle any game, the camera though is a piece of shit no auto focus the pictures look like shit so keep that in mind. The phone is already rooted but I don't expect any further development.

8. tindodger

tindodger Member

True camera is shit

9. Dsanity

Dsanity Newbie

I heard the cpu acts more like a dual core due to the mediatech cpu used instead of quallcom or snapdragon.

10. jokerpks

jokerpks Android Enthusiast

They are not as fast as snapdragon or other chips but they are still better than dual core CPUs.

11. Dsanity

Dsanity Newbie

So the only real problem is that the camera sucks? Not a problem for me at all tbh..

Alcatel OneTouch Fierce Forum

The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce release date was October 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, MT6589 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

October 2013
Release Date
Reviews