• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I bought this phone last Friday, for the price it's good. I have been been using it heavily and multitasking and no lag. For games I installed gt racing 2 (1.2g size) and runs smooth. I also installed fast racing(20mb) and no lag either.
I have also played slacker radio streamed it through Bluetooth, texted, and took pics while streaming slacker through Bluetooth with no problems. I have also installed netflix and xbox glass and used them with out a problem.
(Performance wise)

Upvote 0
I bought this phone last Friday, for the price it's good. I have been been using it heavily and multitasking and no lag. For games I installed gt racing 2 (1.2g size) and runs smooth. I also installed fast racing(20mb) and no lag either.
I have also played slacker radio streamed it through Bluetooth, texted, and took pics while streaming slacker through Bluetooth with no problems. I have also installed netflix and xbox glass and used them with out a problem.
(Performance wise)

Can you move apps to sd?

Upvote 0
It's a nice phone I had it for the past week, really good specs for the price. 4.5 in screen, quad core CPU, 1GB RAM, jellybean 4.2.2... It will handle any game, the camera though is a piece of shit no auto focus the pictures look like shit so keep that in mind. The phone is already rooted but I don't expect any further development.

Upvote 0
It's a nice phone I had it for the past week, really good specs for the price. 4.5 in screen, quad core CPU, 1GB RAM, jellybean 4.2.2... It will handle any game, the camera though is a piece of shit no auto focus the pictures look like shit so keep that in mind. The phone is already rooted but I don't expect any further development.

I heard the cpu acts more like a dual core due to the mediatech cpu used instead of quallcom or snapdragon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones