So, im sure a bunch of people are checking out these ROOT forums waiting for the devs to crack the leaked version of 2.1 that was released earlier this month, and now with this new 2.1 that came out yesterday, im sure a lot of you are wondering... should i wait and give the devs more time to crack the old leak or should i just go ahead and upgrade? I am asking the same question. so devs, i know you are hard at work and we appreciate everything you have done for the eris community, i ask you, what should we do? are you guys close to cracking the old leak or are you still at square one? cause if you are not even close, maybe it would be a good idea to quit hacking at the old leak and to start fresh with the new one (especially if this actually IS the same os as the upcoming OTA). I leave my updating future in your hands devs... your wish is my command... keep the old 2.1 leak or grab the new 2.1... that is the question!