• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

show me your clocks!

melissai_

Oct 8, 2010
www.behance.net
cLocks. :)

i have one, digital clock widget...but when I flip my phone to it's side, it kind of cuts off....like this....
sideview.png

& i hate that. i'm looking for some new, sleek, designed clock widgets...any suggestions?? thanks in advance! :)

Only thing I can think if is to try a launcher, like ADW launcher.

With ADW, you'll be able to adjust the size of your clock, and also play with the number of rows and colums on your home screen.

This should help you get your clock the way you like it.

:/ i did try ADW launcher & i am not a fan... but maybe i'll have to check it out again.

Upvote 0
@melissai

Where are you finding the dock icons? Not the text, like the heart. Im sure there are more like it somewhere.....

I know i can make it in photoshop, but its easier to just download somewhere. haha

i made it in photoshop :) it's actually something I drew, scanned in and then made a brush for in PS lol so yeah. i love that i can use it on my phone like this :) makes me feel special haha

here you go!

Reactions: Bronxie and Jedii
Upvote 0
i made it in photoshop :) it's actually something I drew, scanned in and then made a brush for in PS lol so yeah. i love that i can use it on my phone like this :) makes me feel special haha

here you go!

I love seeing women post their customizations. Good job and thanks for sharing the heart. Would you happen to have a pair of lips as an icon? I've searched everywhere and can't find one in the same style as your heart.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones