1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Show me your screen shots

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bob Cat, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member Thread Starter

Ok ya'll show me your screen shots. I've seen some really bitchin home screens. Let's see yours and tell me how you do it. ;):)

Advertisement

2. Bob Cat

3. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

heres mine BC:

[​IMG]
    lockscreen

[​IMG]
    homescreen

[​IMG]
    left screen

[​IMG]
    right screen

cm7- plain vanilla android,ADW launcher,fancy widgets weather/clock :cool:

4. Bob Cat

That's what I'm talking about. Bitchin.:D What does your GF think about that or is that her.:eek:;):D

5. scotty85

i wish it was her! i mean,no i dont! :eek: lol actually the that wallpaper came on a rom for my dinc. i liked it so much i transfered it to my other phones :D

6. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Android Enthusiast

Would it be possible to share that WP? It's bitchin!

7. scotty85

sure. want me to email it? just post it up here so you can right click/save as?

on the dinc there are different themes you can download that give that same wallpaper differenct collored sashed. its pretty slick :cool: the green is the only one i have,tho.

8. metlcat

metlcat Android Enthusiast

I haven't posted mine in a while, so here they are, left to right. I also scrolled through my docks for some of the screen shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ROM: GSB 2.0 with Launcher Pro

Widgets: ESPN Score Center, Google Search, Scrollable News Widget, Simi Clock Widget, Circle Battery Widget, Smooth Calendar, Music.

9. Bob Cat

I'd like to have it too.:)

10. Bob Cat

How do you make the bottom different?

11. scotty85

mmkay. here ya go guys:

[​IMG]

and heres another i use sometimes:

[​IMG]

if youd rather have either of em emailed,shoot me a pm or email me at scotty1223@msn.com :cool:

and again,i cant take credit for either... the first came with "incredibly re-engineered" for my incredible,and the second one came with "liquid gingerbread" for my droid :)

12. metlcat

With Launcher Pro, menu>preferences>appearance settings>dock background>custom, then select one from your SDcard. You can find many different docks on xda and on the launcher pro forums. I've used a few in the past, and have many many more that I have downloaded.

13. roscuthiii

roscuthiii Well-Known Member

@metlcat - is that the paid or regular version of LP? Or doesn't it matter?

@scotty - How many phones have you gone through? I myself have this irresistable urge to breath the girl in the green silk scarf's pelvis.

14. Bob Cat

Hmmmmmmm:)

15. scotty85

lol,i have phone ADD...

started android with an ally but it sucked. laggy has heck and force closed stuff ALOT :eek: so it went back to verizon and my contract status went back to no contract. bought a used droid 1 cause i dint want to go back to my env touch after experiencing the greatness of android :D

was happy with that for awhile and then started seeing used eris's for cheap so researched rooting,found this forum,and enjoyed rooting and flashing roms so much i went back a couple months later and rooted my droid. found an incredible for cheap so i picked that up and it became my main,active phone.

have developed quite a fondness for HTC after using the eris and inc... so im now patienly waiting for the thunderbolt to come out so i can sign the next 2 years of my life back to verizon :p

i dont flash stuff near as much on my droid(motorola scares me a lil,lol) but i keep it updated with cm7 nightlies.

this is my favorite forum,of course,since my first rooting exploits were with the eris. plus you guys are cool :cool: so i keep up with whats going on here and flash new stuff that comes out so i can still contribute to discussions.

more info than you wanted,in a nutshell ;)

16. scotty85

17. Bob Cat

Well between my 5 phones my life stays with Verizon.:eek: I'm thinking Thunderbolt or the Incredible 2.

18. metlcat

I only use the regular version of Launcher Pro. Being able to change the dock is actually one of the reasons I switched to it. I'm always keeping my eyes open for cool wallpapers and dock bars. I've even attempted to make my own, just not very successfully. Check out these links for dock bars:

Launcherpro custom dock backgrounds - xda-developers

LauncherPro Forum • View topic - Share your custom dock backgrounds! (On this thread, start at the end and work backward since the uploads at the beginning have been taken down due to space issues).

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews