• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Show off your Liberty screen shot's here :)

where i can get this wallpaper?

Attachments

• CAP2011011510421.jpg
    CAP2011011510421.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
here ya go guys! as requested, here's my new statue wallpaper.
There are two (one with white text and the other with yellow) Also in my dropbox are the dock and icons from my screenshot.

Enjoy!

Prophecy23 - Dropbox

EDIT: Fixed some pixels in the dock that weren't supposed to be colored. Threw in another dock with a little black transparent background to it. Also, lowered the white icons so they wouldn't be so close to the dock. I've moved all of this to one folder in my dropbox called "White" It's located under Custom Colors

Attachments

• Diagonal Statue - White.jpg
    Diagonal Statue - White.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 123
  • Diagonal Statue.jpg
    Diagonal Statue.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 91
  • CAP2011011920141.jpg
    CAP2011011920141.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: Metfanant
Upvote 0
here ya go guys! as requested, here's my new statue wallpaper.
There are two (one with white text and the other with yellow) Also in my dropbox are the dock and icons from my screenshot.

Enjoy!

Prophecy23 - Dropbox

EDIT: Fixed some pixels in the dock that weren't supposed to be colored. Threw in another dock with a little black transparent background to it. Also, lowered the white icons so they wouldn't be so close to the dock. I've moved all of this to one folder in my dropbox called "White" It's located under Custom Colors

just wanted to put up my new screenshot running your liberty wallpaper!

cap201101201404.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones