• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show us your Desire Homescreens...

Got some great ideas from this thread so thought i'd share my current setup. Will probably play with things and change it in the time it'll take to upload them mind! Can't stop fiddling with it!

htcdesire1.png

htcdesire2.png

htcdesire3.png
]
htcdesire5.png

htcdesire4-1.png

htcdesire5-1.png

htcdesire5-2.png

htcdesire5-3.png

htcdesire6.png

htcdesire7.png

htcdesire8.png

Upvote 0
how do I switch between this and sense?

After you first install it, press your home key and choose launcher pro as default, if you dont like it, you can either unistall it, or go into settings>applications>manage applications>lanucher pro>clear defaults. The next time you press home you will be asked to choose your default launcher again.

Upvote 0
People need to post the details of their customisations when they have custom widgets/fonts etc..........lol

I'd love to know what some of the more recently posted fonts are and where to get them............oh and how to apply them wouold be good too.........he he he

As I said before, we really need a thorough "How to customise yer Desire for noobs" thread....:D

Reactions: junkiepilot
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones