• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show us your homescreen screenshots

Scrollable dock with folders in Nova launcher keeps it clean. Notification bar not needed staring back at me all of the time.

Had WifelyMon on a previous phone's wallpaper, but right now, it's a match to my avatar.

uploadfromtaptalk1344111326562.jpg

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
Cheers, loss like it has a but more about it than 3G watchdog, I'll give it a download when I get home.
Yeah it does other things but I don't really use those, monitors when apps are using a lot of data and notifies you which can be nice but can also be annoying when you know you're using it :D

Upvote 0
Messed around with mine again:

Homescreen

<snip>

Notification Pull down:

<snip>

Lockscreen:

<snip>
Awesome homescreens again El Presidente, you still on that Renovate ROM?

Is there a way to get rid of the clock in the notification bar? Can't find it in the settings...

Just bought WidgetLocker, it's pretty nice, but I'll have to play a bit with it to come up with something good and efficient.
You can only get rid of the clock in the notification bar if you're rooted and running a custom ROM, if you are then the Suite Tools on a ROM like ARHD will give you the option to remove the clock.

Upvote 0
Awesome homescreens again El Presidente, you still on that Renovate ROM?

I've been on a different ROM virtually every 2 days for the past fortnight, but that was using Viper 2.1.0 and greenyous(?) AOSP theme. Flashed it again this morning after getting tired of constantly finding something to gripe about with all the AOSP ROMs I'd tried. I think I'll wait for a stable CM10 before going AOSP again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones