• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Show Us Your HTC ONE (M8) Homescreen

HTC Screenshot.PNG

Upvote 0
some of these pics are inspiring me to experiment, but i dont know how you get these homescreens. do you need to be rooted for different roms? are they themes that you have to buy? widgets?
sorry, not very good with phones but id like to experiment :)

thanks
Hi, i'm not too savvy with phones/rooting etc, so the changes I've made to mine have been done using different launchers and wallpapers. I use Google Now and Nova Launcher on my various devices. I've never rooted a phone. @jtc303 told me about a couple of apps as well: an app called Zooper which allows you to experiment with fonts and stuff, and an app called Perfect Screen Shot (PSS) that frames the screenshot of your home screen. Every so often i'll try a new launcher if I read good things about it; most have a free version that I try and if I like it, I can buy the paid version. So far Nova is the only paid one I've purchased. Good luck and post a screenshot when you get something you like. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones