1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Shut up my roomie phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Elcacas123, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Elcacas123

Elcacas123 Lurker

Hello,

Thanks for reading, i go direct to the problem.
    While ago my romie started hearing some podcast at the night. The think is he usally turns the volyme to max level then he forgets to close the app and he falls sleep. Our rooms are to close and the noise is so irritating i can't sleep. Some times i go to his room and turns his phone off, but this is strange to enter his room when he sleeps. I ask him to stop but the problem continues.

He acepted to use a remote control of his phone in my phone. So i am asking fot a method or app that i could use?. I only want a eay to turn the volume off when he forgets to do it. Is there any app i can use?

Thanks

MrJavi likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  3. This is an odd thought but what about that foam they use to sound proof studios. Maybe you could cover one of the walls between y'all or something . .

mikedt and ocnbrze like this.
  4. outlandish

outlandish Lurker

I honestly made an account to reply to this. And I am not being rude ... I just have a few suggestions. If you’re roommate keeps doing that — he/she is selfish af. My suggestions are wear ear plugs — I had to do that in college. OR have your roommate wear headphones. But either way stand up for yourself and tell roommate to be considerate of others