• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Side Cases that fit? EcoLife?

editor58

Lurker
Jul 18, 2010
Having ditched TWO BB's for TWO Droid X's for me and my wife, it's offical, RIM can just die! And all ther activation fees, and license fees, and BES monthly fees! Ok, I feel better now that I've got that off my chest.

I have had some terrific accessories in the past years, and my all time favorite is a side load case from EcoLife. It's a 'green' case but what's the best part is a flip over magnetc closer flap, and the fat fixed belt clip. I don't understand the manufacturers! If it's a side case whay do you make a pivot on the clip!? EcoLife is nicely padded and allowed nice slip in - out access. Love it?

The OEM Leather side case from Verizon is what I have now, Bought it yesterday. Bulky, Chunky, and and has that darn pivot. Ultimatel I hate it.

Anyone ave info on a sized Ecolife case for the droid X. Buy one! Their awsome!!

Rob

Here's the link to a site I found- NO PICTURE.
Motorola Droid X Eco-Life Case Motorola Droid X Accessories (5 Star Rating): Google Checkout available.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones