• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sidekick 4g template for reply text?

I just got new sidekick 4g so i notice that sidekick 4g doesnt have included templates/edit prewritten messages.. since I had old sidekick lx 2009 that had already there... so is anyone know what market app that add feature for templates for reply text whoever they sent me a text to me... i was try sms composer and sms templates from market apps... they are not match what im looking for.... help me out please

I just got new sidekick 4g so i notice that sidekick 4g doesnt have included templates/edit prewritten messages.. since I had old sidekick lx 2009 that had already there... so is anyone know what market app that add feature for templates for reply text whoever they sent me a text to me... i was try sms composer and sms templates from market apps... they are not match what im looking for.... help me out please

Wish make a template for post on this site so could understand what you saying with out have to think about it. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones