1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Signal Advice One X....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimbobcook, Aug 16, 2012.

1. jimbobcook

jimbobcook Well-Known Member

Good Morning all :)

Just thought I'd post to see if anyone else is having this problem with their handset...

I got my One X through Phones4u (Orange/T-Mobile) and its been about 3 months now but recently ive been having issues with my signal...

It seems if I go onto wifi at work which is normal for the whole day... I go home and my signal says full 3G on Orange or HSDPA on Orange T-Mobile thing but I get no data access... I can manually select which network and still nothing Now I find out it happens at random if I leave wifi off...

The only fix ive found is a reboot of the phone... Which kind of sucks!

Does this happen with anyone else... Signal network or this dual stuff Orange has going?

Cheers

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. linusr

linusr Newbie

yep mee too

jimbobcook likes this.
  3. Wilkas

Wilkas Android Enthusiast

Jimbob get on the phone to orange and get them to resend your internet settings, you might be able to do it through the website if you don't want to ring. Is your phone orange branded or could you put any sim card in it?

4. jimbobcook

Thanks for your reply :) my phone seems to be unbranded as when I boot I do not get any orange logo and I don't have the orange phone over wifi app...

I shall have a look at the website thanks for your help :)

5. GingerRob

GingerRob Well-Known Member

I have had the exact same issue but on O2. Would show full signal but no data. I had to do a factory reset at the weekend. Fingers crossed it has been running OK since. I presume it was a rogue app somewhere. I am slowly putting them back on to see if I can catch which one.

6. jimbobcook

Thanks for you reply :) good to know I'm not the only one lol just put the new updated rom on last night and I haven't had any problems yet :)

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews