• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
ive tried a couple of these apps and i quickly found that i need a way to keep track of signal strength and get a "baseline" before i use these apps to see if they work. Try RF signal tracker, open signal, and or network signal info as your testing app...hit me up if you cant find them and ill help....now comes the signal boosting apps....give me a few minutes while i find them

Upvote 0
open signal maps by staircase 3 inc, rf signal tracker by ken hunt, and network signal info by kaibits software are all pretty good apps to get info on your 3g, 4g, wifi, and other signals. also consider Sensorly by Sensorly.com,
All of the above will give you all the tools you need to determine if the boosting app you find really works or not

Reactions: androiduser96
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones