1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Signature Available?!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FancyNancy, Nov 28, 2009.

1. FancyNancy

FancyNancy Lurker

So is there a signature available for the moment (when texting)? Is there a program I need to download in able to get this feature or is it non-existant?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Android Expert

Why? Texting is typically limited by the carriers to 160 - 200 characters. Why waste that space with a signature? It's not like email.

3. kabbie_mcfeely

kabbie_mcfeely Android Enthusiast

If you insist on doing it, go into messaging and then hit menu, settings. Look in there and see if there is such a thing.

4. Jadien

Jadien Member

There is not such a thing on the stock messaging app, but there is an app called "handcent sms" that has that ability, plus a whole mess of other cool features.

5. ocxersMe

ocxersMe Newbie

6. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

There's no way I know of to use signatures in the default Moment email apps. Of course the Sprint Cellphone Blog spammer will tell you differently just to get a click through.

7. forty2

forty2 Newbie

I thought we were done with the blog spam?

8. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie

Mainly due to this thread, I installed K9 mail. Not bad and if you want signatures, well worth a try. This is for email, not texting btw.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews