• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

signature problem...

So I have a Motorola Droid and I've been using the Handcent SMS app for messaging. I've recently decided to use a signature, so I went in, enabled and customized it, and then saved it. I then sent someone a message, and the signature did not show up. I went and sent someone else a message, and the signature did show up. My signature seems to have a mind of its own, it hasn't shown up at all for one person, and only randomly shows up for the other...is there something I can do to make the signature permanent so it shows up in every message to every person? Thanks in advanced.

So I have a Motorola Droid and I've been using the Handcent SMS app for messaging. I've recently decided to use a signature, so I went in, enabled and customized it, and then saved it. I then sent someone a message, and the signature did not show up. I went and sent someone else a message, and the signature did show up. My signature seems to have a mind of its own, it hasn't shown up at all for one person, and only randomly shows up for the other...is there something I can do to make the signature permanent so it shows up in every message to every person? Thanks in advanced.

Don't be that guy with signatures on texts...

But if you must, what phone(s), carrier(s) do the other people have?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones