• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Silence Phone from Calendar

Grinder16

Oct 14, 2009
Would love an app that would silence phone automaticly during calendar events. I realize locale may do this but setup takes forever and not sure that is works.

Want app that during setup will sync with all calendar events and will go completely silent or vibrate during the event. So if I have a 2-3 pm, at 2 phone goes to vibrate and at 3 phone restores to normal volumes.

Is this possible?

This is exactly what I'm looking for also!
There should be a preference in each Google calendar to set the notification/ringtone default during events in that calendar, and then for each event there should be the ability to override that default.
I don't know if this could be done through a 3rd party app, or if it would need to be part of the Google Calendar app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones