1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Silent Mode - my Moto G5 Plus keeps defaulting to it

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DJC1, Sep 22, 2018.

1. DJC1

DJC1 Lurker

I get this also with my Moto G5 Plus. I click the silence mode off... Sometimes it's fine for a while - other times, I can literally see the the silence mode pop onto my notification bar. (Just happened as I was tying).. As I'm watching my notification bar, its popping on and off. When I stopped typing, the notification stayed as whatever it last was. When I begin typing, if continues to show up and disappear.
    I'm in emergency field and possible danger when I miss a call or text... Help would be appreciated --- Verizon isn't any ~

2. KBU2

KBU2 Android Expert

Try increasing that display time to at least five minutes and make sure to set a device lock code if possible then restart it.

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I spun these out into their own thread. While my OG Moto Droid (circa 2009) is still running, the solutions to its problems will be vastly different from a modern Android device. :D Good luck. :)

KBU2 likes this.

Motorola Moto G (5) Forum

The Motorola Moto G (5) release date was March 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2/3GB RAM, Snapdragon 430 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

March 2017
Release Date
Reviews