• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sim card problem htc one s

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
Hello sir thanks for your question. From what I can tell you may have a Gsm phone So a sim card may be needed, or the one you have in there already may be broken? my advice to you is to check the Sim Tray. if you need anymore help (or if I was no help) you should try joining us here and asking here (HTC One S - Android Forums) where the masters of your device reside.

Upvote 0
going by your statement that it is giving you a sim card error but you do not have a sim type HTC device...assuming CDMA variant...did you flash a ROM meant for sim variant of the device instead of the devices CDMA variant? if so that's why you have sim card error messages. you need to install a rom that is cdma and not gsm. but without more detailed info,it is difficult to offer better information or resolve this for you. I suggest joining our forums and visit your devices forum section so other users with your device can better assist you :) here is forum link : One S - All Things Root - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones