• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SIM Cards for note 7 to note 4

blackcar

Oct 25, 2009
Houston, TX
Okay, i wasn't going to upgrade but the thought of having a nice new phone got me, so i have my pre-order. but here is my question. I am going on vacation for a few weeks in September and i really don't want to go camping/fishing with my new phone. Do you guys think i can just pop the SIM from the note 7 back into my note 4 without any issue? With AT&T i was able to do this with my work phones, we got new ones every 6 months it seemed and that's all i did.

WHOOPS! I HATE it when I'm not as correct as usual :p

I hear ya. The only reason I knew was that I am moving from the Note 4 to the Note 7 and had already researched it. I pre-ordered mine from Samsung.com, and I am going to try cutting the Note 4 sim down to fit the Note 7. Didn't even know that was possible until I started researching it. Bought a tool off of Amazon that lets you do that, plus several videos on YouTube where people are doing it with scissors! I am not brave enough to try that but the tool looks simple enough.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones