• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sim contacts > PC > Sim Contacts

kidsil

Lurker
Nov 25, 2009
Hello, my earlier phone saved the sim contacts in a really bad way, long story short - when I search them on my new android phone [htc hero], they are all messed up.. I want to download them to my computer, edit them, and upload them back to the phone, how can I do that?

Reminder: not talking about google contacts or anything like that, i'm talking about contacts that are saved on my SIM card.

Taken from : http://www.htc.com/uk/faqs.aspx?p_id=283&cat=0&id=70302&f=t

How can I import contacts from my SIM card?

To import all contacts press MENU > All Programs > People > slide to the All tab, press MENU, and then tap Import. If you have Google or Exchange ActiveSync accounts set up on your phone choose the type for the imported contacts, and then tap OK {Select Google Contacts}. To import one contact on the Contact Details screen for that contact, press MENU, and then tap Save to contacts.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones