1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support SIM locked Aafter bluetooth call to Parrot 3200LS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RCAndroid, Mar 30, 2011.

1. RCAndroid

RCAndroid Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    Hi,

My Nexus One (2.2.1) pairs correctly with the Parrot 3200LS, and I can make or receive a single call without a problem.

When the call is finished, the little display of the Parrot shows that it's busy, and then after a while it reports that there is "No Network".

When I look at the phone, it reports that the SIM is locked and requires the pin to be re-entered. Once entered, the phone connects back to the network and again I'm able to make or receive a call.

Any ideas on what this might be caused by?

Cheers,

Richard

Advertisement

2. RCAndroid

RCAndroid Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    Hi, Is there a better forum for this kind of question? I've learned a bit more as it's actually the android.phone application that is crashing with an unhandled argument exception (or something similar - this is from memory). On some occasions I've been prompted to send the automated bug reports to google which I have done. I've also upgraded the software on the car bluetooth system. Again, thanks for any help/tips. Richard

3. RCAndroid

RCAndroid Lurker
    None

Mar 30, 2011
    I have a partial solution.

When I connected the phone to the Parrot system, I just used the default connection type. I have since re-paired the phone but his time selected the "Disable Sync" option on the Parrot device.

I don't get to see the address book on the display of the Parrot device, but at least I can make and receive multiple calls. There maybe a way I can set things up so that I can view the address book only - and not have it do whatever is causing the phone to throw an exception.

Richard

Tags: