1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support SIM network unlock PIN

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Homer6988, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Homer6988

Homer6988 New Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Does anyone have the SIM network unlock PIN for the Backflip??

Advertisement

2. thejdubb02

thejdubb02 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
  3. Beach_Head

Beach_Head Active Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Computer Scientist
    I need one too. I purchased a Backflip from eBay which is supposedly unlocked. But when I got it, it wasn't.

I've been using it as a netbook for weeks now via Wi-Fi until I decided to get it unlocked.

So I purchased a code from an online Unlocking site and got hosed. I tried with another site and the same thing happened.

What's worse is that when I went to file a claim with PayPal, they closed my case and said that intangibles were not part of its Protection Policy.

So I'm out $20 right now and my phone is still locked.

Are there any AT&T subscribers here who can call AT&T and help me get the unlock code for my phone please?

I'd really appreciate the help...

Thanks!

4. toiday

toiday Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Backflip seems to be hard to get unlock code. I first tried call up att. They're happy to give code for all my phone since I've been their good customer. However, I couldn't find the code for my Backflip. I then tried several online places. They all gave up and send me refund. One place even recommended me to use a software method to unlock. I'm not sure what that means but someone or some shop suppose to have such software and I need to connect the Backflip to it to get unlock. I'm still looking for such shop.