1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

SIM signal lost. Samsung galaxy S2

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alilitv, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. alilitv

    alilitv Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    4
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013

    Dec 27, 2013
    4
    0
    5
    Hello!

    My phone decided not to find mobile network anymore. I tried to restart it for 100 times. If i switch to flight mode, it doesn't switch back to normal. So i need to restart it, but after restarting it shows the flight mode icon on top of the screen but says flight mode is off, BUT when i try sharing a file via Bluetooth it says turn off the flight mode.

    I tried my sim card in other phones, it works fine and other sim card still doesn't work in my phone.
    Now the battery drains so fast, within 3-4 hours (i guess it is trying to find a network?? or not??).

    I opened and checked the amplifier, it looked fine.. here is the photo if one needs [​IMG]

    I also tried factory reset with no luck.

    Today I took the phone to a service, the guy said he could delete the system and install a new one and MAY BE (by 80% chance) it can help. But in my own risk, the other 20% means either it will stay like that or it will damage my phone irrevocably.
    So that 80% didn't convince me.

    Can anybody here help me please!!!:thinking:
     

    Advertisement

  2. alilitv

    alilitv Lurker
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    4
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013

    Dec 27, 2013
    4
    0
    5

Share This Page

Loading...