1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sim Tray - Not Happy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Riche101, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

Supposedly Dual sim trays will not be available for all models, pissed off. Do i buy it UK without Dual Sim Tray. Or Buy in in Brazil from Samsung Shop. Dilemma because what if Roms end up being regional etc. I'd want to want to use international Rom. Maybe you will be able to buy Sim trays online.

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Dual SIM S7 will most likely be available in Asia, places like Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, etc. Brazil, I don't know.

Bare in mind if you are considering grey importing one, Samsung has regional SIM activation on their phones. It must be initially activated and a call made with a SIM for the region it was intended to be sold in. Also warranty is only valid for that region, so if you do buy one from say Hong Kong, anything that requires service, it has to be shipped back there. Also it probably won't receive OTA updates either, being used out of region.

#2 mikedt, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  3. Riche101

It will also be in South America, my Dilemma is about future Roms etc. What do you think Ironass ye great and rusty wiz.

4. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

The dual sim models of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are G930FD and G935FD and are as per the Galaxy, S4, S5 and S6 dual sim models, totally separate and primarily for the South East Asia market.

mikedt likes this.
  5. Riche101

So i guess get one here and just swap sims and maybe buy cheep phone in Brazil

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews