1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SimgeVu My new android game

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by sercan acikgoz, May 31, 2017.

1. sercan acikgoz

#1 sercan acikgoz, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    JerryLetehen likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sercan acikgoz

Changed name to SimgeVu

#2 sercan acikgoz, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  3. sercan acikgoz

please give it a chance friends. and i need feedbacks to improve.

4. sercan acikgoz

Video has been updated.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

That's a nice looking game.

sercan acikgoz likes this.
  6. sercan acikgoz

Thank you for comment. After 491 views of thread, it is really good to have one :)
    I'd be glad if you also try the game and post a short review. Thanks again.

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I'm going to need a lot of practice here. It's hard. Can only manage a top score of 38 so far. I know, pathetic.

8. sercan acikgoz

Do you think that hardness is boring and should get softened?
    or it is fun by now?

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

It's hard, but that's not a bad thing. Sometimes it's a fine line to tread between making a game too easy, and too hard. But I think it's great that you vary the courses, as if it was the same one all the time, it would get a bit monotonous.
    But yeah, it's a challenge, and I found myself going back and trying to beat my top score. I need more practice though, before I let my daughter humiliate me :)
    The game's strength is in its simplicity, and ease of use. A nice simple concept, easy to pick up and play. It's very nicely implemented. Well done.

10. Awesome, i'm going to give it a try!

11. sercan acikgoz

Thank you. ı would really appreciate any comments. Even if you don't like, please post the reasons and I will check if I can do anything for improvment.

12. sercan acikgoz

Really well written. Thank you:)

13. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

As expected, my daughter obliterated my score, but she's a Colour Switch ninja.
    But we thought that the game would work better in landscape mode. Is this possible? In portrait mode you get a very narrow field of view.

14. sercan acikgoz

Congrats to your daughter :)
    Actually I started with landscape mode first. but in that way, the space between top and bottom was a bit small and it was hard to make proper design of levels. Now I have old versions ( very first once ). I checked them again. believe me landscape mode is not fun because of the narrow space between top and bottom. for answering the question, changing to landscape mode means going almost to the beginning of the project.
    I hope you keep having fun with this mode and check for future updates with this game.
    Thanks a lot.

15. sercan acikgoz

Updated version is on Google Play now.
    Updates:
    -Balls have been rearranged.
    -Ball prices have been rearranged.
    -Graphic optimizations.
    -Level optimizations.
    -Minor changes on background colors.
    -Minor fixes.

I believe game deserves at least a try.

Regards.

16. JerryLetehen

JerryLetehen Lurker

After my click on the ad banner and then I clicked back button on my phone the app started again(( But I like this game!

17. sercan acikgoz

Thank you for feedback. I will check it as soon as I can. I hope you keep having fun and I would really appreciate if you share it with your friends :)

18. sercan acikgoz

19. sercan acikgoz

1.1.3 has been released.
    Changes:
    -Graphic optimizations.
    -Level arrangements.
    -Minor fixes.

20. sercan acikgoz

1.1.4 small update.
    -Background colors have been redesigned.
    -Fonts have been redesigned.
    -Some levels have been modified.

Promoting is painful guys. I just need feedbacks to improve. From my point of view, I may miss certain critical points. I need your opinions. Thanks.

21. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

From my point of view, the game is too difficult. Maybe you could think about adding an easier mode of play?

22. sercan acikgoz

yeah. thats what I heard from some friends around. controlling a ball with tapping is already a story, pushing blocks and providing clean path is another one. because of I tried every level maybe hundred times, it does not come that hard to me. Will check what I can do. I wish I had more free time left from my main job. not sure for game but the life then would be much easier :) Thanks for your opinion.

23. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I just think if you maybe had an easier starter mode that gives the player some sense of progression, while building the skills to play the game well, it would be a big improvement.
    As it stands, does get a little tedious having to restart the level after a short time.

24. sercan acikgoz

I understand. I will take in consideration.

Deleted User likes this.
  25. ekor

ekor Newbie

My only suggestion is try to get the size of the app down, I know that can be hard but there's always somewhere you can shed a few kbs even mbs.
    Bigger the size = less likely people are to download it.

SimgeVu

SimgeVu Forum

com.companyname.simge

SimgeVu is a very simple game that you control a ball by tapping the screen. Each tap bounces the ball so you have to keep tapping to avoid falling down. The journey goes on through various types of passages that includes black and blue objects also. Blue objects are friendly ones. By hitting them you can create a clean path where they pushes the black ones out of your way. But need to be careful with them, as sometimes they are tricky. The aim is to keep the ball alive as long as it is possible. The longer you stay alive, the higher score you get. Touching anything black means your game is over. There are plenty of levels where they come up randomly according to creation procedure. Few of them may require a bit of experience so don't get angry at first time you play just try another one and you will see how fast you adapt and will be ready to make remarkable highscores. Every time you play, you will challenge different levels where it prevents a monotonous gameplay. The game has an integration with Google Play Leaderboard system. So you can check the best scores of all times and compare your score with your friends and the other player all around the world. By getting scores you also earn gems depending on how much point you get. To earn much more gem you need to make much higher scores. To use these gems, go to shop and unlock new balls. There are twelve of well designed colorful balls you can choose. I would be really happy if you give it a chance and enjoy.

READ MORE
August 20, 2017
Last Updated
Rating
Installs