• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Similar to MotoCast?

KOBasinger

Oct 4, 2011
Will the SGN have anything similar to MotoCast? Was watching some hands on reviews and the MotoCast seems like a big thing to me considering I play a lot of music from my phone and use a lot of media from my computer.

Sorry guys, this may be make or break for me deciding on which phone! Both are going to be amazing!

Android already has stuff like this. You can use the cloud. I am already using music.google.com on my phone, its pretty nice. It syncs your music from your PC and streams it to your phone on demand through your default music app. Dropbox and programs like that will work fine, and im sure there will be apps like that out, or even that one included in ROMs for the rooted GNex :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones