• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Simple Music Player?

yzingerr

Dec 28, 2009
SF Bay
I haven't seen any search threads that answer this.

Are there any good music players out there that are simple and functional?
I have heard mixzing and nemo, but those are more than I need.
I downloaded "mortplayer" and loved it... well except the fact it would force close every ten minutes.
Plain, simple, and easy to use is what im looking for.
Dont need album art and the like.
I hate the factory app!

I downloaded "mortplayer" and loved it... well except the fact it would force close every ten minutes.
Sorry, can't reproduce that. Could you please install aLogcat or a similar tool and send me the log file after a crash? (Please clear log before starting the player, I don't like loads of unnecessary data, and you don't want me to know where you live and who you called... ;)).
You might also try the attached version (ZIP contains apk, install with e.g. Astro file manager). First startup is a bit slow, and headset button while player's not running might cause a crash, so it's not in the Market yet. But it also fixes some bugs. Don't know if yours was fixed "accidentally" (as side effect of other bugfix or refacturing) as I didn't get it...

Attachments

• MortPlayerMusic.zip
    146.5 KB · Views: 61
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones