1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Simple newbie questions about Samsung Galaxy i9000

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edzha90, Aug 31, 2011.

1. edzha90

edzha90 Newbie

Hello everybody,
    I just have updated my mobile from 2.2.1 to 2.3.2 ( I used Update Samsung Galaxy S I9000 to Gingerbread Android 2.3.2 | Android Advices ) because it was only one of the best instruction to update, any other instruction didn't work and Kies as well, but now everything is working, unfortunately I have some different issues now.

1.My mobile phone some times, like every couple days is crashing/freezing and sometimes is turning off for no reason. I checked 'task manager' ram usage and I was shocked, because my RAM from 329 MB use 200, all right it's okay, but after I use market or camera or something different ram usage is 300, and afterwards my phone just freezing.

What's reason for that ? I all time checking my 'active applications' to exit... to reduce ram usage, one more interesting thing my phone sometimes is getting hot if I am recording voice or making my phone for a work.
    *Maybe reason is firmware version ? Or perhaps my mobile is going dead ? p.s. these problems was before I updated to 2.3.2 as well.

2.How I can record call when I am talking with other people via mobile phone ?

3.How I can change original music melody to my mp3 favorite music ?

Finally perhaps you can suggest me any way or steps how I can make my phone to normal work without freezing and crashing ?

Thank you a lot.:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. edzha90

edzha90 Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews