1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Simple packaged presentation?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by purmar, Jul 11, 2018.

1. purmar

purmar Lurker
    None

Aug 11, 2012
    Hello everybody,
    I am mainly a graphic designer/photographer with a decent HTML experience. I created an extensive brochure for my hotel client, and they want to convert it to an app. The app will be preloaded on a tablet brochure from www.thevideocards.com . I am waiting for my first test unit, but the specs are 7", 1024 x 600, Android 4.4.

I will have several slides that I simply need to somehow package to an app. There would be an icon on the screen for the app. The app would open with opening screen and then the user would simply slide up or right (either work) and read all that they want to read. Ideally, the opening screen would have 3 icons and the user could press one, and the appropriate set of screens would start. Also ideally there would be links that would activate the browser to open the links. If there would be an option to run video, I would be the star.

Can somebody get me an idea what would be the best solution for this? I wish I could package PowerPoint to run by itself, though that looks like it is not an option. I am looking to build a website for the specific screen size, and package it with phoneGap service though I have never done this before and so before I dive into this, want to find out if there are easier options.

If this will go through, the client will order 200 of such cards, to which I would preload the presentation app.

If any of you has any great solution, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

PM

Advertisement