1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Simple problem with xperia z1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GoldenbarR, Oct 6, 2014.

1. GoldenbarR

GoldenbarR Lurker

Hello i have three problems with my Sony xperia z1
    1-vibration do not work
    2-cannot find the front camera icon so i'm unable to use it anywhere tell me if it needs to be installed by driver or something.
    3-when i close some applications they start automatically again after few seconds like facebook and some other applications.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

1. For anything? Does it vibrate if you use haptic feedback on the keyboard? Head to Settings -> About Phone -> Diagnostics -> Test Device then run the vibration test. If it fails, that's a hardware issue most likely.

2. Not sure what you mean here re. drivers, sorry? Open the main camera app and if you hould the camera in landscape, the 2nd bottom option switches between front and rear camera.

3. Facebook does that, do you have it set to sync? Also, unless the app is having an adverse effect on performance/battery life, just leave it running. Android is pretty good at managing memory/tasks. :)

3. GoldenbarR

GoldenbarR Lurker

1-ok
    2- i don't have that icon of switching to front camera
    3-ok

Attached Files:

4. El Presidente

VIP Member

If you try switching to a different camera mode (manual for example), does it appear?

What about Skype or similar video chat apps, does it work there?

First try clearing the cache and data of the camera app, if that fails, you could try a factory reset. I think you need to give your carrier or Sony a ring, see about getting the handset replaced/repaired though, sorry.

5. GoldenbarR

GoldenbarR Lurker

I repaired my phone using Sony pc companion but still same problems i guess i'll have to use my phone like that nvm.
    Now i have another question please i want to know how to install apps dirrectly to SD card and move installed apps there. Android 4.4.4

6. El Presidente

VIP Member

If you're based in the EU you have a 2 years manufacturers warranty so you can get it repaired no problem.

You can't install apps directly to the SD Card in 4.4.4, sorry :(

7. GoldenbarR

GoldenbarR Lurker

Unfortunately i do not have warranty but is it possible that i install an app in my internal storage then move the android/obb/'folder' to SD card/android/obb/'folder' will that work? I just need more space in my internal storage while my SD card is eighty percent free spce incoulding that i moved all my photos and videos there.

Sony Xperia Z1 Forum

The Sony Xperia Z1 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 20MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews